MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2005, 02:03 PM   #156
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This should be the ATP calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Isn't it you always having a go at claycourt tournaments? I mean even when I gave clear evidence as to why they are not favoured, you still didn't believe it. Also my alleged claycourt bias is well known, so who else has such an M.O that the original comment would be directed at?
Nothing against clay court events, just they're all scattered around the calendar and there's too many post-Wimbledon ones.

I have the same opinion that there is too much hard court as well, and the likes of Scottsdale should go and there shouldn't be two US hard court seasons, only one.

I would end the clay season at RG, then grass for an extra week or two, then the only US HC season after Wimby till the USO.