MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bryan Twins

Thread: Bryan Twins
View Single Post

Old 07-16-2003, 09:21 AM   #130
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Yes you have been! But the sun is shining and birds are singing, so I'll be the sweet one and let you off the hook this time....

About the contest: Amber's gonna kick my butt for not telling you earlier... sorry Amber... Don't want to much competition you know Only kidding! Anyway, it's on Amber's site: http://bobandmike.com All you have to do tell them why you are a bryan bros fan. More info is on the site, you should check it out. Deadline is august 1st, 2003.

The BBB: They are fabulous! Mike plays the drums and sometimes guitar, Bob plays the keyboards, their dad sings. From time to time Andy Roddick and Jan-Michael Gambill join them. Well, actually Amber should be telling you this. She and her sister saw the band last year in Washington! I'm still green with jelousy!
If you want to hear some of their stuff, you should take a look at the site. There are some parts on there (including Andy rapping Ice Ice Baby...).
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote