MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2005, 10:11 PM   #120
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This should be the ATP calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
And nobody cares about it in Germany, there is almost no TV coverage of the event.
I agree with you, something must happen with this TMS. Give it to a country which would actually enjoy it.
Truc, maybe the press and TV doesn´t care, but the fans do The atmosphere and everything has changed very positive in the last years and there are always a lot of spectators who love to watch good tennis...
In my opinion, maybe just the date is not the perfect one for an outdoor tournament in Hamburg....

I have to defend this tourney, cos I live in Hamburg

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote