MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2005, 08:59 PM   #117
Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This should be the ATP calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
Extending from the idea of an AMS event in Asia, I think there are many parts of the calendar which need to be changed. At the moment, many events are too close together. They're all in North America and Western Europe and some of them are back-to-back (eg Rome/Hamburg and Canada/Cincy).
Here is my proposal:
Nice attempt but killing off the Spring US hardcourt season will go over as well as some people's willingness to kill off Autumn European indoors season. In other words, not ever.

Radical changes to Tour schedule over short period of time is pretty much close to impossible.
Timariot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote