MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bryan Twins

Thread: Bryan Twins
View Single Post

Old 07-14-2003, 03:31 PM   #125
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
LOL oh no, I meant that I might get to see Mike and Bob play on tv since ESPN has tons of coverage this year! I looked back at my post and I see how you could misunderstand me. Sorry for the confusion!

I would love to go to Houston to see Mike/Bob, Max/Mahesh, Juan Carlos, Roger, etc. but it interferes with my damn school schedule.

Anyway, it's a little early but good luck to Bob in Indy! Make the most of your singles wildcard! Did Mike get one too?

Oh you devious one! Misleading us like that... Heavy punishments will follow. Be warned!

But yeah, don't tell me about interfering school schedules... If it weren't for those I would have seen Mike and Bob win their first grand slam

Oh well, the brothers will just have to win Roland Garros again next year
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote