MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bryan Twins

Thread: Bryan Twins
View Single Post

Old 07-14-2003, 11:46 AM   #122
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo

(in case you didn't know, that's me with the hammer and that's you getting nailed on the head )

Just kidding, of course.

Oh, I miss Mike and Bob! It's already been one day since one of them was playing! What will we do when the season ends and the twins aren't playing at all for two months?! I better not think about that now.

Just thought of something. I'll probably get to see Mike and Bob play in Houston this year, since the doubles championship is now held at the same venue as the singles championship! And we'll have great coverage this year, so....

Okay, I'll leave it like this then...

And: oh you lucky dog! You have tickets to the Masters Cup in Houston? That's great! I want full report when you go!

Btw, I miss Mike and Bob too... Poor guys, if it was up to us, they wouldn't get time off ever!
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote