MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Final scores

Thread: Final scores
View Single Post

Old 07-13-2003, 02:13 PM   #16
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final scores

Pity, he was just one set away... but Novak is unbeaten at Gstaad since 2001, he didn't play it last year and he's now on a 10-match winning streak there. Just goes to show that while Federer turned around their head-to-head over the past year, Novak is still the favourite on clay and knows the right way to play him (their two indoor matches last year were both tough battles, even though Federer bagelled him in Shanghai).

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote