MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2003, 09:45 AM   #24
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"I think for me it's difficult because I'm also scared of flying, yes. I have this paranoia. No, it affects me. Not tennis, it affects myself. Every time I go in the plane, sometimes I'm too scared. is difficult. But I'm taking sleeping pills, so is okay."

"I don't understand this. So why we don't -- why we don't put any fines to the chair umpires when they make easiest mistakes? If I would lose, I would lose because of this guy. The machine doesn't work, but I think he has an ear, no?"

"I'm coming here to play tennis, not just to fight with the chair umpire."

"We were playing great tennis and the guy just, he wants to show off. I don't know what is his problem."

"I cannot talk to the person with sunglasses... he should talk to me with respect like I am talking to him."