MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marat Quotes / Quotes about Marat

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2003, 09:41 AM   #22
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Marat Quotes

"The journalist asks me: "Do you drink?" Our conversation took place during the tournament, plus it was the tournament where I was playing for the first time. Was that serious to ask me that? So I answered, in a joke: - I do. - Do you smoke? - I don't. - Did you go some place here? - I did. - What did you drink? - Whisky... That was the funny conversation we had. And then I found out from the newspaper that I liquor up every day. What I just can't understand is how did I manage to have enough strength for seven matches, three of which, with Kuerten, Agassi and Pioline, were five sets matches..."