MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico´s fans

Thread: Nico´s fans
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2005, 07:07 PM   #13
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

In about three weeks I'm gonna start my translator-study. First I wanted to do it with English as first and French as second language, but then I found out that the Numerus Clausus (the average of your examination marks, which is taken to have a restriction) is very high and I don't have that. So I had to take two languages, which don't have that restriction...and I decided to take Portuguese as first and Italian as second language. Unfortunately Spanish has this high restriction too, otherwise it would have been my first choice . Ok, so soon I'm gonna learn one language completely new (Portuguese) and the other one is lifted from the passive state (I can read and understand it when it's spoken) to the active state (Italian). Hopefully I don't get too confused with all my languages (thinking of the moment when I started to talk Serbian to Mariano Zabaleta)

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote