MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Florent Serra

Thread: Florent Serra
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2005, 07:07 PM   #41
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florent Serra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
Florent said that guy DID play quallies and stupid me, I believed him... (I'm a bad, bad journalist ). The same was when one older journalist, very much into French tennis said, Serra saved 5 matchpoints and Florent said he saved only 3 matchpoints. I believed the player in such case .
There were only 3..i wasnt at that match but people say one of them was weierd and they say Crivoi shouldve won it and the whole match and stupid guy that was presenting the winner on Sunday had to remind that point I really good mad instead of hailing him the reminded one stupid point which they say and i dont belive ( coz i know Romanians) was out