MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mark has received a USO wild card!

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2005, 04:36 AM   #12
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mark has received a USO wild card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Yeah BG, but he fought hard according to the score so ... maybe there's still some hope.
6-7, 6-2, 5-7.
I think he's getting close to getting some good results. The big thing about this match for me was the way he came back in the second set. It shows that his confidence didnt fall to pieces and he didnt give it away (which he might of done in the past)... the only thing is he's still not match fit. On the big points he got nervous and tightened up and made some errors. If he was match fit he wouldve won in straight sets comfortably. In the past Mark has never had any problem serving out a set, let alone a match!

And from the pics ive seen, he looks quite lean and starting to tone up espcially his arms, he's not giving up so im sure all this persistance is gonna pay off... probably when people least expect it too!