MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #3397
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove Tennis Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post
As Johnny's fitness coach I'm welcoming you in our team.

I also haven't been paid yet, but I'm looking forward to all the future millions we'll make and the day I'll be driving to Umag in my brand new Audi A5.
And what kind of "exercises" do you recommend to Johnny? I am sure you are making the right work in order to convince the wild card girl of Savannah in 2015 of the fact that Johnny needs a wild card again... A main draw wild card

Kenny de Schepper fact of the month (April 2015): Kenny de Schepper has won more Challenger titles than Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray (Big Four).
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote