MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~*~*~* Indoor Season *~*~*~*

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2005, 11:54 AM   #54
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*~*~* Indoor Season *~*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
You'r going to Paris-Bercy? Lucky you.
Yep.
I wasn't able to see him last year because i didn't went on the good days ( ) but i'm going for more days (it will start during the end of a 10 days holiday) to be sure not to miss him and other players this year so hopefully i will be able to carry the message.
But if an ATP event is held in Singapore next year as it could be the case maybe you'll be able to see him too and we'll have to ask you to carry a message.
Good idea about the slogan to tell him a group of international supporters (not the kind to put pressure on him to continue the discussion...) are behind him. We must find one ASAP. Maybe a present too?

Last edited by delsa : 09-24-2005 at 12:09 PM.
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote