MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~*~*~* Indoor Season *~*~*~*

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2005, 10:10 AM   #47
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*~*~* Indoor Season *~*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
I try not to go there too often otherwise, I might believe that Richard will without a doubt be a future #1 and win a lot of Grand Slams too.
Well, that's not what the most of them are saying... They're all doing their best to find reasons to worry, find ways of improving his shots and attitude (because they know better, don't they?...), and analysing his matches, and suggesting that he should do this or that, and "will he be at the Masters?", "i think he shouldn't because he must use the off season to work on his fitness and rest" or "he should maybe if he can this year it will be his only opportunity" and it is interesting (there are very interesting subjects about French tennis etc...) but it goes on and on and on and that's too much speculation for me. My brain doesn't follow.
You can feel the pressure he could have when reading those posts. They're analysing every single moves of his...
Lots of hopes, lots of criticism (in the good neutral sense), lots of speculation, anticipation, scrutinazing, "adoration" threads too...

Last edited by delsa : 09-24-2005 at 10:14 AM.
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote