MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~*~*~* Indoor Season *~*~*~*

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2005, 10:00 AM   #46
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*~*~* Indoor Season *~*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Yep. There are often very long posts, they speculate like crazy/too much about everything, post stats, ban girls who come because of "hormonal pulsions" very quicly etc... They're like a "nice sect"
Interesting but since there are lots of posts a day and i don't have the time to read them all and that's what i'd couldn't help to do if i'd visit more often i just force myself to go only once in a while like you...
I try not to go there too often otherwise, I might believe that Richard will without a doubt be a future #1 and win a lot of Grand Slams too.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote