MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2005, 02:09 PM   #62
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Isn't it great that Nico has such good fans here...lol!

I think that people that go on and on negatively about players reveal more about their own character than the characters of the players they are dissing. Its really all so immature by people that are definitely old enough to know better.

But as KidNicky said - time to move on!

VAMOS NICO AND FERNANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a Davis Cup matchup to win!!!

I have one more thing say-its a bit dumbfounding that people who don't care for a player would spend so much time following them yet. One person on the GM thread referred to Nico's bahavior at practice the other day and how would she know about that if she weren't still following him. Only now its because of hate instead of because she likes him. Not very healthy....

And there is live tennis tomorrow! I almost forgot its been so long but we'll have tennis all weekend! If I've got it right from the info on both Nico's and Fena's forums-Nico will be playing singles Fri and doubles Sat and Fena will play that plus singles again Sun! And then Nico goes to Parlemo!

VAMOS NICO AND FENA!!!! VAMOS CHILE!!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote