MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2005, 01:05 AM   #53
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
I watched the news today in the morning and they said that the they were going to let people enter to the practices .... but Nico wasn't practicing in the Central Court ... he was practicing in another court that no one could enter and only Feña with Adrian Garcia were practicing in the central Court ...
I only saw Nico when he was leaving in his car with Estefano
Nico did the same thing the last year here in Viña when all the people talked about his problems with Horacio.

I really don't care if Nico has private practices, if he helps the team to win all is ok!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote