MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2005, 09:29 PM   #51
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHI-CHI-CHI-LE-LE-LE VIVA CHILE! CHILE vs. Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I can't get this thing to quote. :-(

Anyway, I pm'd you GonzoFan.

Basically we all have really bad days - but we don't have hundreds of people watching us while we're having them. Nico doesn't come and yell at us when we're having a bad day - we shouldn't do it to him...lol!

And I've seen ALL players have really really bad days. If we judge Nico on it, we really have to go down the list and judge them ALL on it.

Totally agree with NicoFan, she's right all of us have terrible days but we don't have hundreds of people watching us and thinking that we're the worst person in the world, so stop messing with my boy okay!

I love him for his temper and I'd give anything to be in one of his practices even if he's mad, most of us love him precisely for that temper so a big big for Nico and I know that he'll be great this weekend!!

Love ya Nico!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote