MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hannover 96 cheering/appreciation thread

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2005, 04:56 PM   #73
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hannover 96 cheering/appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
And at the end of the show they got served a beer. As far as I noticed from previous shows, I think that it's custom there that at the end of each show every guest gets a beer. Before it was over, you only saw in the background that Kiwi sipped carefully at it. Then again are others who take a huge gulp
I remember once the grey haired guy Lattek wanted to hide a beer on the floor next to his seat, because he obviously couldn't wait until the end of the show - but one cameraman found it. But I think you just have to look in his face and you can see that he's an alcoholic.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote