MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2005, 11:48 PM   #2623
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet
anyway I think JC enjoy his trip here during the past few days so much, he was like went everywhere with a big smile, he even waved and said "see u guys tomorrow" to the fans who is waiting for him in the hotel several times. And different from last year, I believe he is eager to win, I go watched his match with David, he seems exciting from the beginning. It's good to see him like this. Tomorrow is the final and also the mid-autumn day(a tradition festivel,it's special becoz on this day all the families should be together, it means "be together with the ones u loved") in China, so it's gonna be great if he wins.
Thanks for the inside scoops. It was a fruitful trip for him, me think, getting to visit many historical places, looked like he enjoyed himself thoroughly there too. That's nice to see that he looks happy.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!