MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~*~*~*~*~*~* Stan's Pictures *~*~*~*~*~*~*

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2005, 12:48 PM   #22
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*~*~*~*~*~* Stan's Pictures *~*~*~*~*~*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
While I'm cheering on the Swiss DC team, I'm posting some photos I took of some Swiss guys I saw at TMS Montreal05 [NOT Rogi, of course]. [I also posted a pic of Yves.]

Monday, August 8, 2005
R1 Rusedski d Wawrinka 67(5) 62 63
My sister and I watched the Wawrinka-Rusedski R1 match at Court BN w our Federerfan friend. As this was the first time we’d seen Stan play, it was good to know that he could take a set off Greg, who was playing fairly well [and who ended up making the semifinals, helped by his contingent of fans, one of whom kept shouting his name loudly behind us until it became rather annoying, given the strong accent].

Stan’s strong shot is his backhand, which he displayed in his exchanges. We can only hope that he will be able to give Switzerland at least one point in the upcoming Davis Cup tie in September.

Stan during his R1 match:
Many thanks for the pics, RF!!!!! They are GREAT
I also love Stan's backhand, but his forehand isn't that bad either, very powerful and stunning!

If the DC surface is on clay, will GB have Andrew Murray to replace Greg as the 2nd single player? coz Greg's clay is too :retard:
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote