MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Italian Tennis

Thread: Italian Tennis
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2005, 05:43 AM   #71
country flag ciccio

ciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond reputeciccio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccola_romana
ok i have to say: volandri f@@@ you, starace f@@@ you.

dear filo, please would you play (and loose) davis cup without asking 25000 € only to play? greedy!

dear poto, wow you have won a challenge! what a great player you are! could you beat hanescu? oh you can't? you are a loser!
can u please tell me what the hell is going on with this italian davis cup team. How come volandri and sanguinetti aren't playing?

Ok Bracciali and Galimberti in the doubles is expected but for singles i would of expected Volandri and either Davide or Andreas. What is going on?