MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~*~*~*~*~*~* Stan's Pictures *~*~*~*~*~*~*

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2005, 01:06 AM   #18
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*~*~*~*~*~* Stan's Pictures *~*~*~*~*~*~*

While I'm cheering on the Swiss DC team, I'm posting some photos I took of some Swiss guys I saw at TMS Montreal05 [NOT Rogi, of course]. [I also posted a pic of Yves.]

Monday, August 8, 2005
R1 Rusedski d Wawrinka 67(5) 62 63
My sister and I watched the Wawrinka-Rusedski R1 match at Court BN w our Federerfan friend. As this was the first time we’d seen Stan play, it was good to know that he could take a set off Greg, who was playing fairly well [and who ended up making the semifinals, helped by his contingent of fans, one of whom kept shouting his name loudly behind us until it became rather annoying, given the strong accent].

Stan’s strong shot is his backhand, which he displayed in his exchanges. We can only hope that he will be able to give Switzerland at least one point in the upcoming Davis Cup tie in September.

Stan during his R1 match:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WawrinkaMTRL05 80091.jpg (25.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg WawrinkaMTRL05 80092.jpg (31.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg WawrinkaMTRL05 80094.jpg (26.8 KB, 46 views)

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote