MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - SportsFreak Friday

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2005, 06:52 PM   #7
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SportsFreak Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Mathieu v Serra - PHM has played 2 good matches, and is expected to win again without trouble.

Mayer v Pavel - Off the back of their 2nd round performances, Mayer should take out the pride of Romania.

Puerta v Andreev - Puerta should win, but it is Puerta.

Hanescu v Ramirez-Hidalgo - I have a feeling that Lurch may be eyeing off his maiden ATP title here, watch out for him.
Nice write up,couldnt agree wit ya more!!!!The winner out of Hanescu match i would think will go more then half way to winning this tournament,my feel is that Vic playing to well at the moment and at home make it tough for Hidalgo but yes
a maiden ATP title could come soon for him,if i can remember i think Hanescu went to the semi's maybe in this tournament and got knocked out by a very hot Smokin Joe Acasuso,but since now theres no more Smokin Joe, i feel its Hanescu time for the title and his definetely doing good enough to do it aswell as some of the help from his home fans !!!!

Last edited by sports freak : 09-15-2005 at 06:56 PM.
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote