MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Yves Allegro

Thread: Yves Allegro
View Single Post

Old 09-15-2005, 02:38 AM   #27
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yves Allegro

I'm already to cheer on the Swiss DC team vs. GB in September!!

Here's a pic I took of Yves Allegro at the TMS Montreal05. I was there for a few days w my sister.

Saturday August 6
On court 6, someone my sister thought was Yves Allegro was practising so she took a pic to be sure. I later verified that indeed it was Yves.

Monday August 8
We popped in to see Yves Allegro practising on court 4.

R1 Nadal/Robredo d Allegro/Hrbaty on Court central
Not the best of matches and it looked as though the Spaniards would lose the first set when they came storming back to win in a tiebreak! They then went on the win the match fairly easily. Yves Allegro hit some amazing shots himself but wasn’t helped by his teammate Hrbaty, the liability.

After the match as we headed out past the gates we took a peek at the door where the players leave and we saw several Spanish-speaking guys come through, as well as Yves Allegro and probably Stan Wawrinka [we couldn’t quite tell as it was rather dark]. Yves seemed to be looking at us – maybe it’s because I had wished him and the Swiss team Bonne chance! for Davis Cup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AllegroMTRL05 60052.jpg (33.1 KB, 16 views)

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote