MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread!

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2005, 05:21 AM   #55
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI FANS UNITE!!! (chat thread about whatever)

OMC I think I remember when they opened the phone lines, because that's when I first saw Mats and was like, "Wow, who is this guy?" lol. Then I heard him talk and was very happy I had decided to keep it on that channel

That is great you almost ran into Gilbert. Did he see you pointing and laughing, or was he far away enough from you that he didn't? It would've been funny if he did see you; I can just see the WTF look on his face now. I hope you get to see Pmac at the next tourney you go to; you need to have your pic made with both him and Jmac at the same time.

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote