MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread!

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2005, 08:42 PM   #53
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI FANS UNITE!!! (chat thread about whatever)

LOL, I'd love to be stuck with you and all your tennis friends Constant tennis party YAY.

And you must be the greatest aunt ever for spending that much on your niece ... WOW. She will be so happy, and it's always good to spoil other people's kids lol. btw, hope your stomach is feeling better.

lmao I love Johnny Mac. Not in the way you do, but I think he's like the greatest commentator ever. I like to make fun of him after all the things he says about Kiwi, but it's all in good fun I wish they'd stick Jmac and Pat together to call a match because I think it would be just as fun listening to them go back and forth as it would be watching the match. Now Mats, OMC. I would never ever make fun of him; you have my word on that

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote