MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Great Big Super-Duper Title Resource Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2003, 01:32 PM   #5
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I was thinking of putting them down as well, but all the websites I've seen only list the official ATP tournaments that they won, and if you only count them then their total number of titles is substantially lower. If you only counted Connors' ATP titles, he would have something like 70 titles, not the huge figure of 109 that he actually holds. And if I'm right, Lendl has by far the biggest number of ATP titles, 94 in total, including one particularly good year in 1982 when he won an amazing 15 tournaments.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote