MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Leçons de français et autres langues diverses et variées!!

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2005, 04:11 PM   #830
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leçons de français, d'espagnol, de russe et d'allemand!! (18+ ONLY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsa
Someone asked for a Chinese teacher before in this thread. Would you teach Chinese? Some of my classmates learn it and tell me it's very beautiful but SO difficult... But thanks God there is no grammar ("conjugaison" that's what i mean...)

Yet there still are all the caracters to learn by heart, the pronounciation, organisation of the sentences wich is so different from the Western one (where is the verb? where is the subject? etc...:retard: ), all the differnet dialects in EACH Chinese city to make you depress when you think you'll be able to communicate with the little you know and many other things...
One of them told me he first learned it by learning the pronounciations of the different caracters by heart without even knowing their meaning so they trained to read and read and read texts without knowing they said for one year...

Only after they began to put a meaning behind each sign and talk about the organisation of the Chinese sentence, civilisation, traditions etc... (like the fact that they enjoy to complicate things for foreigners by putting proverbs and phrase's signs in the middle of almost every sentence... ...).

Despite all that, i'd still like to learn Chinese one day when i'll have more time.

No way i'll translate all this into French...
Sorry, i won't be a good student this time...
Yup, it's quite a difficult language to learn. I picked it up since young from my grandparents and by watching drama serials. I can speak it fairly well but I regret to say that I am more comfortable speaking English than Mandarin.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote