MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy's Head-to-Head Records (last updated 10/30/05)

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2005, 02:55 PM   #55
country flag RodLo

RodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond reputeRodLo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's Head-to-Head Records (last updated 8/31/05)

Thanks Deb, you hit it right on the head. Believe me, my intention was not to list the results of every match he's ever played in his life....just while in the pro circuit. All I wanted to do was provide some information on how he has fared against other players on the tour, assuming it could provide some sort of hint as to how he'll fare in future matches.

I'm impressed you have done all that with RO, but that was not my intention...and it really never will be. So I don't know quite what your intention was by posting that, but you're wrong...so there.