MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - funny thing about the lovely andrei

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2005, 02:16 AM   #9
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: funny thing about the lovely andrei

Really nice and funny stories Cindy and Miruna
He is a really sweet and funny guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
u didn't know it cindy,but is similar with peta's!:P

And because of that, I'm going to post it again in this thread as well :

Quote:
I only became a big Pavel fan in January, which is sad coz I missed following him for most of his career. In January, at the Aust Open I went up to him while he was waiting to practice and asked if I could take a photo of him and he said "No". I got rather freaked out and starting backing away before I realised he was smiling. He kept smiling and said "take a photo" Then I got an autograph as well and really, it was one of my funniest and best AO moments ever!!
It was so silly that while watching his practice session that day I actually got nervous taking photos because he'd said no to me just before I managed to get over it though and took nearly a whole roll of film
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote