MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - funny thing about the lovely andrei

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2005, 09:06 PM   #3
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: funny thing about the lovely andrei

one more? okay...so my fav one
I was taking a picture with him and I don't know what I say but he gave me a biiiiiiiiig hug and my sister didn't take the pic of that beautiful moment of my like so I scream (just a little bit) "mais prend une photo!!!" which means "take some pic!!!" I didn't know that andrei will understand me so he looked at my sister making the same gestures as me and screamed a little bit "yeah!!! the picture!!! take the picture!!!" and I had one more big hug...of course my sister told me that she didn't take the pic for I can be in his arms longer but I know that it's false anyway I really love this story and this lovely andrei

so if you had some great moment with him too feel free to share...especialy you miruna cause I know you have some
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote