MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - funny thing about the lovely andrei

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2005, 08:57 PM   #2
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: funny thing about the lovely andrei

one more? ok
I was in the player restaurant andrei came to eat he paid his menu and sit but far away from me so you can imagine that I was a little bit sad
then he saw me took his plate and came to sit near by me (2 chairs) so you can imagine that I was happy...untill he began to sing...he is all but a singer!!!
after his song he called hrbaty two times and when hrbaty asked "what?" andrei acted as if he didn't call him at all
then he called him again dominic laughed asking "what?" for the second time
andrei asked him what was the score of the match he was watching and give his opinion on the match (who must win etc) and the player but I don't remember who it was sorry
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote