MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - adeegee guarantees to make you a profit......

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2005, 08:22 AM   #12
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: adeegee guarantees to make you a profit......

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
After a disappointing loss for Coria, I shall be banking on Andre to win.

Bet 3

An extra 150 units on Agassi to beat Blake, taking the total up to 250 at 1.90
I know it all worked out in the end, but why did you up your original stake on Agassi after Coria lost? Is the probability of Agassi winning dependent on other results? I think we call this chasing losses, and although it paid off today, one day the shit will hit the fan.

Also, do you normally bet well over 1/4 of your bank on a single bet? Flirting with danger if you ask me.

Anyway, you're ahead and that's all that matters - but when you put yourself on a pedastal, calling everyone else amateurs, and then display traits of an amateur punter (ie. huge stakes on single events and chasing losses) you leave yourself open for criticism

Good luck with your next picks
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote