MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Limit to the number of threads one can start in a day?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2005, 06:44 PM   #5
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Limit to the number of threads one can start in a day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity
Interesting idea.
My problem with it would be potential useful information going missing or great threads never started because the individual used his quota for the day, and couldn't be bothered or remember to come back tomorrow to create it later......
I completely agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity
Yeah you can earn a few bucks vcash by creating a thread, but you risk losing a whole lot more if we delete your thread for posting rubbish or irrelevent nonsense. So if you're really addicted to vcash best you think before you create otherwise you'll end up with a negative balance in no time.
Thank god this is not happening in Non Tennis, my vcash integrity would be threatened.

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote