MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - .

Thread: .
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2005, 03:48 AM   #23
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SPECIALS

We'll try again. This keeps freezing on me.

Odds are now $6.20 and $2.00. At the start of the day it was over 9 and 3 so people know what value it is because it's being pounded. People who managed to get it at fixed odds are laughing. It will be favourite by the time the race starts.

Also went with G Boss to win the Jockey Challenge @ $3.60 at Warrick Farm. Z Purton was the favourite at $1.70. Boss guided his horse to victory in race 1 and Purton who was riding the favourite managed third. A very good start. Both are riding very good horses throughout the day but I give Boss the edge.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote