MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - .

Thread: .
View Single Post

Old 09-04-2005, 06:31 AM   #50
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
I was going to raise the same point yesterday after Jim said he does all his betting on the horses on Betfair. He posted a tip that he priced at $2.30:

5 units to place on #7 - Pure Black @ 2.30

look son, this obviously means a lot to you, but you're wrong, on many accounts, and you also make too many assumptions.

I believe my exact words were:

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I use betfair for the ponies.
now, you may also have noticed that I attempted to tip a quinella yesterday. does betfair offer exotics?

no. so there's your answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
so i had a look on betfair and found that only $30 was waged on that selection and neither of the two bets were at $2.30 (but $2 and $1.90), so if Jim is using real cash his units would be no more than $6.

I'm guessing you use vcash Jim??
if you were paying attention to the market, you may also have noticed that Pure Black was offered at $2.50 at the time I posted the selection. not in large amounts, which is the norm for betfair, except in the case of bigger races.

and whereabouts did I claim that I make each and every tip I make to the exact stake amount? please show me...

and last of all, I suppose my NRL and tri-nations tips were made up as well? Australia never played New Zealand last night? And theres no such team as the Cronulla Sharks?

well done kid. nice to see all the winners you've been tipping lately.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote