MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico Does New York, New York

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2005, 04:48 AM   #69
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico Does New York, New York

VAMOS NICO!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

I'll be there rooting him on! Nico has to win, because if he loses, I will cry...I don't want to think about not seeing him again for an entire year...

And buena suerte to the chicos in their doubles match.

To all the Chileans, Han Gildemeister was at Fena's match tonight...he seems so nice. And I sat next to Paul Capdeville's dad, he seems nice but since I can't understand spanish and he didn't seem to know english, I'm guessing...lol!!!

To Rosie - I have a David story for you - nothing big but he's such a sweetie. And congrats on his win tonight! Too bad he and Fernando have to play next... And I hated seeing Mariano lose to someone like Wawrinka too - these big serve only players are a dime a dozen, and they annoy me...but that's just my humble opinion... Hopefully Nico can take revenge.

I have lots of pictures of Nico and Fernando but will take me all next week to post them. Sorry...but I get there at 9:00 in the morning and don't get home until 10:00/11:00 at night.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote