MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When did you become a Murray-fan..?

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #45
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did you become a Murray-fan..?

I never saw this thread

I became a fan when I saw him in the Wimbledon Juniors in 2004. The fact that he was Scottish helped me decide to go and watch his match (he was playing a Korean called Jun), and I liked what I saw. He didn't actually play very well, he got beat but I liked his game and his attitude. I was sitting in front of a Scottish man and a girl about Andy's age. When he won points he was fistpumping and giving looks across to them, and they were giving encouragement, I didn't know enough about him then to know who they were, I think they might've been his coach and maybe girlfriend at the time (but I was too shy to ask!). Then I followed his progress ever since, was very happy when he won the US Open Juniors, I really didn't expect it. Then at Wimbledon this year, I met Mark Petchey, who I also love and told him so I got my pic taken with him and he also got Andy to sign a shirt and give it to me (I didn't get to meet Andy unfortunately).

A few pics of Andy I took at Wimby last year.... http://aglekin.photosite.com/MyWimbledon2004pics/
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote