MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mariano's Adventures in New York City

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2005, 11:25 AM   #25
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mariano's Adventures in New York City

Yes - I was following on-line because all our TV chose to show us was WTA................. After he saved the match points to win the 4th set I thought he would definately win - now I am sad Such a shame - he had a really good chance to go further I think.

In the press this morning he just says he was tired - his fitness and conditioning let him down. Guess at least if he knows and admits that it's something he can start to work on with his new coach. He also says he thinks he has no chances left to reach Shanghai - I hate to see these guys so negative - he still has two more Masters' events and some other smaller ones where he can try and make up the lost ground in my opinion.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 09-02-2005 at 12:22 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote