MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Italian Tennis

Thread: Italian Tennis
View Single Post

Old 08-30-2005, 02:10 PM   #66
country flag piccola_romana

piccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond reputepiccola_romana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterDreams
Sorry, if I useed a incorrect word with "shame". I wanted to say "It's a pity!" I hope you'll understand what I mean.

In Germany every year less tennis matches are showed. Broadcasters say "tennis is dead!" because there is no top-ten player in Germany now. Until last year the pay-tv showed us only 2-3 hours every day, but all of Masters Series. But this year they showed us only the Masters in Hamburg and the tournament in Stuttgart. Now they show more football, golf, basketball, F1... I understand it's very expensive to buy rights for broadcasting of tennis. But it's a pity...
i understand you..in italy we have no tennis in free-to-air television: neither davis cup! if you want to watch tennis you must subscribe to satellite television and you can see: all master series tournaments, an interactive version of wimbledon (8 court coverage! ) and some minor tournamet like bastad. and also you can see what eurosport shows.
it is a good offer, but you have to pay it a lot!
but this year a free-to-air television channel showed the last matches from rome masters. what an audience they had! maybe something will change...

And you? What kind of Safin supporter are you? Discover it! http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=63951

Marat Safin Mikhail Youzhny Nikolay Davydenko Igor Andreev Dmitry Tursunov

SEE MY PICTURES HERE!

.....Freedom has a scent
Like the top of a new born baby's head
The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've seen enough I'm not giving up
On a miracle drug.....
piccola_romana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote