MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "We've got videos of that dork Andy!" Media Center

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2005, 11:00 PM   #51
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's Mojo Media Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren
I completly forgot about that interview, i thought it started at midnight here, looks like its not
He say anything interesting that he hasn't said before?
not really...what was funny was this girl came up with an obviously bullshit question, and then said-"my second question is...will you go on a date with me"

he looked kinda surprised by this desperate plea, (not the sorta thing i would do i preferr the boys to come to me) but cant blame a girl for trying when its really her only shot, she got nerve!-it was cute.

andy's response was- "uh" (as usual)
"maybe later i get shy on camera"

girls & boys this is why you never ask a guy out on camera, no matter how desperate you are.
then you cant walk cooly away and make them want you...
when u just got the global shut down.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote