MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "We've got videos of that dork Andy!" Media Center

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2005, 05:55 PM   #22
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's Mojo Media Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessa007
Tangy, do you have the Chasing The Dream documentary? I've been looking for that everywhere.
I have all the videos that were on RoddickOnline.Com saved on my pc...every last one of them(including the chasing the dream docu) If you pm me we can discuss how I can send it to you.

I had the tape cassette version of the "Chasing the Dream" documentary. I let Chloe have it but, I am sure she would share it with you when she is done with it.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote