MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - -the NAMECHANGE thread-

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2014, 02:17 PM   #1298
country flag Fastgrass

Fastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond reputeFastgrass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: -the NAMECHANGE thread-

I'll never do this. This is too hard to change for me.
It (rule) really should be 30 seconds. You don't have to take the full 30, but you should be able to As for the global warming thing, all I'm saying is that in that condition, in Rio, at night, big humidity, lots of sweating, you cannot expect a player to play with such moisture, with such a layering of sweat. How can you control the racquet? The grip? You have no control. Or worse, what if, in trying to go fast, Nadal skips his towel routine, plays the point with a sweaty grip, and his racquet flies out on a forehand and hits Bernandes in the face? Then what? Or the racquet flies off and hits a ballkid? Then what? Rafa is concerned for the children
#1 Dulltard on MTF.
Fastgrass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote