MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Question for those that play Tennis on Wilson ProStaff Series.

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2005, 02:17 PM   #1
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question for those that play Tennis on Wilson ProStaff Series.

Not sure if this is a good place to ask, but we'll give it a try, there seems to always be someone on this site that knows a little about everything.

I've never used a racquet from the ProStaff Series and I'm interested in possibly trying the 6.0 ... Pete's old racquet ... mostly for the mass and the accuracy that I've heard it's given ... the only downside would be it's weight and that it's very wearing on the arm I hear...

This racquet I hear is very unforgiving on mishits, which I like, because it forces my swing to be more fluent because it will humiliate/punish me each time I make the slightest mistake. Does anyone have any feed back on it ? Have you had the pleasure or displeasure of using it before ?
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote