MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2005, 10:33 PM   #160
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Thanks for the articles Rosie and Nicofan. So glad Gaby is back as Nico's coach. He sounds very realistic- and if a sports pyschologist is what he needs that so be it. I've heard sportcasters say Federer used to have a bad temper but he learned how to be calm now and look where he is-don't know how he did/does it but the anger certainly does get in the way of concentration and winning. And Iam the same Nicofan-can't fully expain why I like Nico so much too but there it is.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote