MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2005, 03:13 PM   #159
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Here's an interview with Nico - poor guy, wish this entire time was over for him and he was back to winning again.

From lun.com:

To Nicolas Massú exceeded him time yesterday in Cincinnati. Already it eliminated of the competences of singles and double, its greater worry was to opt among a walk to a gigantic park of entretenciones or to practice golf in a nearby club. Finally it opted for the last thing, therefore needed to be relaxed. "It is that still I am hot by to have been eliminated. It was suitable to this tournament, but here I burned it", he recognizes.

Massú is seeking to be the same one of before, but him there is side more than expected and recently in the US Open will begin to work again with the Argentine coach Gabriel Markus. "We are practically ready, only lacks to tune up the silver. For that is going to come my dad to close the contract. But it is fixed that I return with Gaby, we will join in New York", explains.

The alone option to be is passing the account to Massú. It asked a friend of infancy that accompanied it in this trip, but this did not be able for to be working, for which in New Haven will be found with its smaller brother, Stéfano. Since a month ago that the doblista accompanies him Italian-Argentine Enzo Artoni.

"Enzo knows a lot of tennis and is a good friend. I asked that he came me to accompany because he felt me alone, he did not have with who to heat neither with who to speak of tennis. With him I carry me super well, but now I return with Markus".

The viñamarino already is directed to play golf when a volunteer of the tournament comments to another in low voice: "Look, that is the Olympic champion. I thought that was higher".

A year ago, Massú celebrated in Athens and today is expecting the ranking on Monday, where will appear beyond the 50. "They put him a lot in Chile with the theme of the ranking. The physical thing worries me more that the points".

-¿And how have it felt yourself in the physical thing?

-It came improving, but I have inconveniences in all sides: where operated me, in the ankle, but that is not why has not gone me well. No longer I feel hardly, neither quickly neither agile. Therefore I disincline me a little. This recovery has been very slow.

-¿You feel a little desperate?

-It is that if me not to have injured, would be a lot better. I did not do pre-season and I prepare me in the tournaments for continue not wasting time. Since I injured me, me there is side a lot to return. One it is despaired because wants all fast. But I have to be tranquil, to have faith.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote