MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Congrats to VamosRafaNadal and Chris_84/Slokid!!!

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #189
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Congrats to VamosRafaNadal and Chris_84/Slokid!!!

First title of my career! After 4 singles finals and 6 finals in overall I took my first title The match was really tight, only a small difference in the PTS decided that the winner was me. I think that nole_no1 picked extraordinary well during the whole tournament and he deserved a little bit more than the runner-up position!

I just want to congratulate, appart from nole_no1, the doubles champions Chris_84/Slokid and the runner-up team, Duncan/JeffCandoi.

And finally, the most important thing: give a big thanks to ibreak4coffee for his excellent work during the whole week I really appreciate your dedication. See Houston next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Well, i really tried my best Congrats VamosRafaNadal for your first title, congrats Chris_84/Slokid and thanks ibreak4coffee for managing
You did it great mate, didn't have good luck in the final but you made strong performances in earlier rounds. Good luck for the rest of the clay season You will have a chance to take another ATP title soon. Hope you enjoy the points, you got like 150 points that will be great
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote