MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Congrats to VamosRafaNadal and Chris_84/Slokid!!!

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2014, 07:18 PM   #183
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Saturday OOP Out - 1pm (8pm CET) Deadline!!!!

I picked Verdasco to win 6-4 3-6 6-3, so I think that I almost won the match as we have the same set winners (Verdasco 1st and 3rd set) and right now (in the 2nd set of the match after Verdasco took the 1st by 6-3) you are playing with a 6-4 to Verdasco and a 6-3 to Almagro (like me), but I gave a 6-3 to Verdasco. If one of the players retire you win the match as PTS will not be counted.

I don't know if I looked at it well or not, let's see what the manager tells