MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Congrats to VamosRafaNadal and Chris_84/Slokid!!!

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #183
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Saturday OOP Out - 1pm (8pm CET) Deadline!!!!

I picked Verdasco to win 6-4 3-6 6-3, so I think that I almost won the match as we have the same set winners (Verdasco 1st and 3rd set) and right now (in the 2nd set of the match after Verdasco took the 1st by 6-3) you are playing with a 6-4 to Verdasco and a 6-3 to Almagro (like me), but I gave a 6-3 to Verdasco. If one of the players retire you win the match as PTS will not be counted.

I don't know if I looked at it well or not, let's see what the manager tells
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote